we are closed during these holiday periods – 1/1/2020 to 1/2/2020
After your new lawn is laid and established, it’s important to keep it healthy and beautiful. It will then give you the most enjoyment.
Some specific questions are asked so often, we thought it would be helpful to list them here to help you with questions you might have.
- How often should I water my lawn?
- How long should I water my lawn?
- When does my lawn need the most water?
- How can I tell if my lawn gets enough water?
- What is the best sod for kids and pets?
- What can I do about damage from pets?
- How do I perform a sprinkler test?
- How do I remove my existing lawn?
- How do I measure odd shaped lawn area?
- How do I contact Pacific Sod for more info?